Saturday, December 16th, 2017

Forex Trading Strategies: How To Learn Forex Trading: Learn the Secrets Behind Currency Trading and Increase Your Investment Return

Product Description
Forex Trading Strategies: How To Learn Forex Trading – Learn the difference between the traditional stock market and the Forex market – Discover why technical analysis is so important and how to use it to make the best trading decisions that you possibly can – The best ways to determine your strategy and allow you to manage your risks by showing you ways to manage your money – Why 90% of traders lose their shirts, and how the other 10% WIN… consistentl… More >>

Forex Trading Strategies: How To Learn Forex Trading: Learn the Secrets Behind Currency Trading and Increase Your Investment Return

View full post on Currency Trading Strategy

Related Sites

Comments

3 Responses to “Forex Trading Strategies: How To Learn Forex Trading: Learn the Secrets Behind Currency Trading and Increase Your Investment Return”
  1. Ioan Danciu says:

    This is a great forex book if you are a beginner and want to learn about forex basics. You will not learn to be a forex trader by reading this book alone but you will learn the basics and be able to understand any other, more advanced, forex trading course or book.
    Rating: 5 / 5

  2. Diana R. says:

    I want to learn to trade forex and this book was a good introduction to the forex market but it do not really offer any trading strategy as the title suggest. You will need to learn more than what is in this book before starting to make money trading currency but this book is fine to learn the basics.
    Rating: 4 / 5

  3. Hank says:

    This is the most worthless book I’ve every purchased. It really isn’t even a book; it’s more like a pamphlet or a hastily written college term paper. The only reason the “book” runs for 78 pages is that it was printed with double line spacing, extra wide margins, and numerous charts that are poorly explained. Page 50, for example, contains a total of 11 words and a chart that covers about one square inch of the page; the rest of the page is blank. I could overlook the book’s brevity if the so-called author was offering brilliant insights into the Forex market. Instead, he provides a collection of random observations and simplistic comments that are not tied together with any coherent explanation. The “book” contains several grammatical and spelling errors, and some of the charts are reduced to such a small size that the text boxes within the charts are impossible to read. Very disappointing.
    Rating: 1 / 5

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

*