Friday, November 13th, 2015

Learn Day Trading Feb 5

www.todaytrader.com. Watch and learn from my live trading videos. Iuse real time alerts and filter software. I can’t trade without them. Level 2 and charts are my tools. Online Stock trading is a way for me to make money at home as a home business. I learned to daytrade from videos, coaching, and other online courses. Live trading will help you learn more than paper trading. Psychology plays a major role in successful trading.

Comments

16 Responses to “Learn Day Trading Feb 5”
  1. FWGsara says:

What if I tell you I have a program that takes the risk out of day trading? You make money when the stock market is up or down. That we have a 8 month flawless track record in forex and are day trading at a 98% & higher successful rate? I could back it up and show you. Anyone can use our system…it does the work itself. It’s pretty amazing. Email me and I can tell you more about it, fwg.utube@gmail.com

2. Dermotgg says:

Nice Video. I really liked your video youtube can be a great asset for you. If you need any help getting your video exposed check exposed check out this site called tubeviews [dot net] It has really done wonders for me, I have build 3 channels up with videos at top in position and this is my forth channel i’m going to working on.

I like what i watched.

3. Benquismith says:

I really liked your channel and this video. If you need any help getting this video exposed I use a site called tubeviews . ( net ) It has really helped like 20 of my main videos get to the top in position.

There is software im using to send atleast 30,000 text message a day advertising my online business…it is amazing. I think they have free demos to try as well.
    autotextsender (dot) com and autotextmailer (dot) com

Have you heard of this program that actually send thousands of text m

4. coffeetwin12 says:

wanna have sex LOlz. msg me online on MSN. my id is in my profile! C

5. jahobo123 says:

visit my site if you are real O

6. jellybeansinc says:

im thinking about captial gains

7. muppafuppa says:

out of the thousands of shares to choose from, how do you scan which ones to watch/trade..thanks

8. sgomez858 says:

Not sure what part you mean? Suggest watching it again and if the buyer at .74 prints on time and sales MORE than he is showing, then the answer is YES.

9. mikegmi2 says:

yea its called income tax. you pay income taxes on the income that you make each year. for example, i am an engineer, and about 30% of what i make goes to taxes…make sense?

10. andyatm2000 says:

The all are moving averages. 10 (yellow), 20 (red), and 50 (blue)

11. qwertywxyz says:

I have a lot of respect for you guys. To be able to take money out of stocks consistently is something I’m working on. I do ok with the futures, however I haven’t been able to find a winning strategy for stocks

12. Hexactinellida2 says:

so the blue line on the chart is for moving average, what about the yellow and red line?

13. jellybeansinc says:

someone told me you have to pay about 35 percent on taxes? can someone help define this better?

14. glasszz says:

is that a refreshing order at .74?

15. stockweazel says:

Awesome video!!!!!

“fart” hahhahha!!!!!

16. whiteworldwide says:

wow im your first viewer